Our commitment is to improve lives by leveraging our cutting-edge technology to create innovative diagnostics.
- Through our partners we manufacture screening tests to identify the biomarkers specific to two autoimmune diseases, Celiac Disease (gluten sensitivity) and Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammation in the joints
- Convenient at-home test kits allow you to take your sample and send it to a CLIA-certified laboratory for testing.
- Your results will indicate whether you may have the condition, how likely you are to have the condition, and how to talk to your healthcare provider about your results.
- For more information or to order test kits, visit our partners at imaware.health
Home health tests are designed to empower people to take control of and manage their health more effectively, improving lives and reducing the burden and cost on the healthcare system.
Celiac Disease Screening Test
This at-home test kit monitors your response to gluten to determine your likelihood of having celiac disease. For accurate results, you must eat gluten for 6 to 8 weeks before taking this test. Consider getting tested if you’re experiencing:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach cramps, digestion issues or regular bloating
- Unexplained weight loss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Test
This at-home test kit analyzes three key biomarkers to accurately detect rheumatoid arthritis, even before symptoms appear.
RA can develop without causing symptoms, and immediate family members are five times likelier to be affected. Consider getting tested if you have:
- A close relative with RA
- Leg pain
- Joint pain